The HM Land Registry apprenticeship scheme is open to everyone but applications from people aged 16-24 are particularly welcome. You must be available to start on 10th of July 2017.
You must have the following qualifications: five GCSEs at Grade C and above (or equivalent qualification) including Maths and English. You must be able to provide evidence of these qualifications before your interview date.
The right to work in the UK is essential.
In addition, we look for:
- Experience of using Microsoft Office or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to the programme and enthusiasm to learn
- The ability to work as part of a team but also use your own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Effective written and spoken communication skills